Maison Saucepan 16cm/2L
Create wonderful sauces and gravies with Maison saucepans. Also suitable for cooking, sautéing or re-heating food, like rice, pasta and potatoes. Chasseur’s Maison cookware range is perfect for your everyday cooking. Made of high-grade stainless steel, this cookware range is durable, safe and stylish. Beautifully curved handles and domed lids complete the timeless French design. The base has a core layer of aluminium for improved heat conductivity. It is compatible with all cook tops including induction.
- Made of high quality stainless steel that is durable and safe to use.
- The bottom is bonded with aluminium for heat conductivity
- Suitable for use on all stove tops - including induction
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 260°Celsius
- Lifetime limited warranty against manufacturer faults and defects
Use and Care
- When a stainless steel or copper pan is heated too quickly - the outer, and sometimes the inner surfaces - oxidise due to the rapid heat used. This type of discolouration is known as heat tinting. Heat tinting will present itself as a blue, brown or rainbow hue. A good quality stainless cleaner will bring this back to its original shine.
- A spotted white film may form on inner surface of the cookware - which is caused by minerals in water or starch from food. This can be removed by rubbing with a sponge dipped in lemon juice or vinegar
Flat rate of $9.90 (inc. GST) for all orders under $99 - Flat rate of $5.00 (inc. GST) for all orders $99 and over.
Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email notification with your tracking information.
Chasseur® aims to have all orders despatched within 2-5 working days. Please note: orders can only be shipped to Australian addresses.
For information on returns please go to the Shipping and Returns page
Customers Also Viewed
As the name suggests, this pan is perfect for sautÃ©ing or for simmering and braising your food that require one-pot preparation. The 5-layer construction, with copper at its core, ensures fast and...