Cinq Etoiles 26cm Fry Pan
- Maximum Order Quantity:
With beautiful stainless steel curved handles that make cooking a pleasure, its non-stick surface releases food with ease. The pieces are lightweight and easy to clean, making these ideal for everyday use. The excellent scratch resistance produced by titanium particles causes the coating to be harder and more durable.
- Combines chic design with ultimate performance
- With beautiful stainless steel domed lids and curved handles that make cooking a pleasure
- Provides a hardwearing, superior non-stick surface that releases food easily
- Lightweight and easy to clean, making these ideal for everyday use
- The non-stick layer is produced with titanium particles, providing excellent scratch resistant coating
- Suitable for any stove hobs including induction
- Oven safe to 260°C
- Burned grease or food residue can usually be removed with warm water and a mild detergent. In extreme cases, residue can be removed by a thorough cleaning with this solution: 3 tablespoons bleach, 1 tablespoon liquid dish detergent and 1 cup of water. Apply to the cooking surface with a sponge or plastic scrubbing pad. After cleaning, recondition the surface with a light wipe of cooking oil.
- Lifetime limited warranty against manufacturer faults and defects
Use and Care
- Before using your new Chasseur Non-Stick cookware for the first time, remove any labels or packaging. Wash it to make sure it is clean. Then season it by lightly rubbing cooking oil onto the non-stick surface and heating the cookware over medium heat for two or three minutes. When it cools, sponge it with a mild detergent in warm water and rinse clean. It's ready to go!
- Do not use metal scrapers or other metal utensils. Do not cut up food inside your pot or pan.
- Safe to put into the dishwasher, but the surface is so easy to clean that a quick handwash does the trick.
- Always use low or medium heat when cooking food. This helps preserve the nutrients in food (many of which are fragile, and easily damaged when heated to extremes). It also helps preserve the non-stick surface.
- Do not overheat empty cookware. Always be sure that oil, water or food are in the cookware prior to heating it.
Flat rate of $9.90 (inc. GST) for all orders under $99 - Flat rate of $5.00 (inc. GST) for all orders $99 and over.
Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email notification with your tracking information.
Chasseur® aims to have all orders despatched within 2-5 working days. Please note: orders can only be shipped to Australian addresses.
For information on returns please go to the Shipping and Returns page
Customers Also Viewed
As the name suggests, this pan is perfect for sautÃ©ing or for simmering and braising your food that require one-pot preparation. The 5-layer construction, with copper at its core, ensures fast and...