24 x 20cm/8.2L Enamel Stock Pot - Red
Chasseur's Enamel on Steel Stock Pot is designed for efficient and versatile cooking, whether it's boiling water for pasta, blanching vegetables, slow-cooking a big batch of stew or simmering flavoursome stock.
- Suitable for use on gas, electric, ceramic, halogen and induction stove tops
- Its lightweight construction and wide handles make it easy to use everyday
- Oven safe to 200°C
- Dishwasher safe but handwash recommended
- Lifetime limited warranty against manufacturer faults and defects
Use and Care
- Avoid drops and knocks, especially on the edges of the product, to keep it free of chips and in tip-top shape. Do not use metal scrapers or other metal utensils. Do not cut up food inside your pot, pan or dish, or you may damage the enamel.
- Do not use any abrasive cleaning agents or scouring pads
- Rinse well and dry thoroughly before storing
- Do not overfill the pot or allow it to boil over. Do not heat pot without contents. Do not subject to extreme temperature changes.
- Use medium or lower heat for browning and searing. Use high heat only for boiling.
Free shipping on all orders over $99 – Flat rate of $9.90 (inc. GST) for orders under $99
Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email notification with your tracking information.
Chasseur® aims to have all orders despatched within 2-5 working days. Please note: orders can only be shipped to Australian addresses.
For information on returns please go to the Shipping and Returns page
Customers Also Viewed
As the name suggests, this pan is perfect for sautéing or for simmering and braising your food that require one-pot preparation. The 5-layer construction, with copper at its core, ensures fast and...